Why is good oral health important for your loved
Good oral health:
- is a pathway to overall health and
- prevents life threatening conditions such
as pneumonia and heart disease
- helps our elders maintain bone and muscle,
encouraging repeat eating
- is important for all of our elders, even
those with partial or full dentures
- Oral health problems get in the way of
Above all, oral health is crucial to an individualís
quality of life.
Thereís no reason that our elders should be without dental care.